1. The output of a test that errors out now contains the severity and state of that error.
1. tSQLt.Fail now works when transaction is in an uncommittable state.
1. We have now a set of snippets for Red Gate SQL Prompt to support test development
Instructions of how to get them are available on our downloads page: http://tSQLt.org/downloads
1. Removed unused procedure: StubRecord
2. Improved the performance of AssertEqualsTable
3. AssertEqualsTable now gives reasonalbe error messages for unsupported datatypes. More information on unsupported datatypes is available on the documentation page for AssertEqualsTable