1. tSQLt.NewTestClass now does not drop schema objects if the schema is not a test class
1. tSQLt.SpyProcedure can handle user defined types. User defined types may be in schemas and may also be not nullable.
1. SetUp can be named in any combination of upper or lower case characters (e.g. setup, SETUP, SeTuP, etc).
1. tSQLt.NewTestClass now handles schema names with spaces and other special characters
2. tSQLt.NewTestClass now handles if a quoted name is passed for the new schema name
1. tSQLt.Uninstall removes tSQLt from the database
2. tSQLt.RunWithXmlResults executes like tSQLt.Run, but produces results is XML
3. tSQLt.TestClasses is a view that lists properties of test classes
4. tSQLt.Tests is a view that lists properties of test cases
5. Example.sql includes an example database and is referenced by the updated Quick Start
6. tSQLt.Info() provides information about the installed version of tSQLt.
1. New numbering system for the tSQLt builds. The current version is: 1.0.4351.28410
This build is also included in the first release of Red Gates new GUI for tSQLt: SQL Test