1. ApplyConstraint for a Foreign Key that references a Faked Table is fixed.
2. SetClrEnabled.sql utlity file now handles database names with spaces.
3. Test cases whose names contain a percent sign are now displayed correctly in the test case output.
1. Warnings about renaming objects displayed when executing FakeTable or ApplyConstraint are now hidden.
2. New method: tSQLt.SuppressOutput suppresses the console output that wouldbe displayed by executing a command.
3. New method: tSQLt.CaptureOutput logs the console output from executing a command into the tSQLt.CaptureOutputLog table.